EP18 - THIS WEEK IN SALES
On this week in sales we’ll be looking at:
- Salesforce declaring the 9-to-5 workday dead
- HubSpot Signs Agreement to Acquire The Hustle (and proves us right)
- Boutique CRMs
- Yext, Inc., the Search Experience Cloud company, announced the promotion of David Rudnitsky to President and Chief Revenue Officer.
- B2B sales data startup Lusha secures $40 million Series A funding
- SugarCRM Users Can Now Utilize Exceed’s Conversational AI to Automate Lead Qualification
- Vivun raises $35 million to advance presales engineering platform
- The Top Real Estate CRM software
Follow Up Boss
- Research from Quantcast and Forbes Insights revealed that of 500 marketers, 52 per cent had noticed a growth in sales, while 51 per cent had noticed a growth in customer retention since introducing AI capabilities to their ecosystem.
- Onit - Speeding Up the Sale with Contract AI Software