On this week in sales we’ll be looking at:
-Outreach gets 'sentimental' and proclaims that email “open rates” and “reply rates” don’t matter anymore.
-Only 25% of sales organisations have defined their own sales metrics.
- Does Will’s beard make him a better salesperson than Victor according to the latest research? How will Victor respond?
- Whatfix is Recognized in Gartner’s Latest Report on Digital Adoption Solutions (DAS)! What the heck is DAS?
- Gartner Says Only 25% of Sales Organizations Have a Standard Definition for Sales Metrics! Uh oh!
- Rise of the Influencers? 2021 predictions: on B2B companies will use decentralized tools to manage the role of influencers across the enterprise
- Gong.io will show you how to PARTY! Releases a SKO (Sales Kick-Off) Checklist for 2020 :
- Gartner Survey Finds 90% Of HR Leaders Will Allow Employees To Work Remotely Even After COVID-19 Vaccine Is Available
- New Book Release: Game of Sales: Lessons Learned Working at Adobe, Amazon, Google, and IBM by David Perry
This...and much more!
On This Week in Sales #TWIS, Will Barron and I will be looking at:
- How intelligent sales demo automation help you shorten sales cycles
- Salesforce "State of Sales Report" on how only 24% of salespeople are high performers
- We say “bye-bye” to trade shows
- Chorus.ai is making some noise
- Salesforce is picking up the "Slack"
- What's Allego up to?
- Elon Musk is Moving
- And, the trials and tribulations of BREXIT
What is Revenue Intelligence? What does Gong.io have to do with understanding what salespeople or customers talk about? Find out how Artificial Intelligence is changing how we speak to our clients during calls, conversations and presentations on this Sales influence Podcast with Devin Reed.
How do you win more deals? How can you differentiate your product or service? How can you name your price? Lee Salz, sales expert, will walk you through the process of winning more deals and influencing the buying decision.